Looking for Space?
Partner with us...
We believe the best outcomes are delivered working with partners, either established organisations or start-ups with radical ideas.
We also know how hard it is to access affordable buildings for large-scale projects, so talk to us first - we can save you time and money, and might have exactly what you're looking for.
If you have an experimental or innovative idea and need space - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the areas and opportunities we are currently looking at:
- Manchester city centre, working with a landlord on solution for a double height victorian sub-basement in the city centre
- Woolwich Town Centre, London - working with a landlord whose ownership includes the entire high street
- Sutton, London - working with partners including the Sutton Council on a 21-hectare site with the opportunity to make use of both land and buildings
- Wood Green, London - working with partners on a urban growing project and activation of a warehouse
- Whitechapel, London - with Fab Labs London we won a tender in April 2016 working with LBTH to deliver workspace and jobs and social outcomes on a former hospital site. We are currently exploring options with Council for replacement buildings.
- Retail, making, urban growing and office based use across a range of properties